Product Id: 10.06.516.09
Quick OverviewEdifier W330NB Black Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earphones
|Feature||Wireless Active Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earphones, Bluetooth 4.2 with multipoint functionality, Up to 8 hours of full ANC playback, Convenient neck and smartphone controls, Up to 8 Hours Playback with Active Noise Canceling, Crisp Audio Quality, A high quality 13mm driver unit offers a rich, balanced sound profile that will work great for everything from movies to music, Bluetooth 4.2 functionality offers high quality streaming audio with quick and easy connectivity, blazing fast transfer speeds along with near lossless sound quality, and enjoy streaming music from phone or other device from up to 10 feet away, Lightweight and Comfortable, Pair Multiple Bluetooth Devices at Once, Convenient On-neck and Smartphone Controls, Enjoy multipoint Bluetooth support and play song lists from multiple devices or switch easily between devices for calls and music|
|Frequency Response (Hz - kHz)||20-20,000Hz|
|Others||DRIVER UNIT: 13mm NdFeB drivers, SUPPORTED PROFILES: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, IMPEDANCE: 32ohm, BLUETOOTH VERSION: Bluetooth V4.2, PLAYTIME: Up to 8 hours, SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 100 dB, WEIGHT: 42gm|
|Made in/ Assemble||China|
|Country Of Origin||China|
Find your zen anywhere anytime
Wireless Active Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earphones
Turn airplanes, buses and trains into your own private island of zen with noise canceling that ensures you'll only hear the songs you love.
Don't waste time constantly pairing and unpairing devices. Pair two at once and swap between calls and playlists on the go.
Enough playback time with ANC to keep noise out during long commutes and throughout your busy workday.
Things can get noisy real fast in the real world, and sometimes you can barely hear your music over the hubbub. Find your respite from life's ambient noise with full ANC, and create your own private sanctuary with music you love. These earphones generate white noise that cancels out ambient noise around you, creating a truly noise-free listening environment that will change the way you listen.urned upside down.
A high quality 13mm driver unit offers a rich, balanced sound profile that will work great for everything from movies to music. Bluetooth 4.2 functionality offers high quality streaming audio with quick and easy connectivity. Get blazing fast transfer speeds along with near lossless sound quality, and enjoy streaming music from your phone or other device from up to 10 feet away.
Designed specially for comfort during extended use, the featherlight neckband provides stability, as well as a contoured design that won't feel abrasive or stiff against your neck. The modern neckband design avoids messing up your hair the way traditional headphones do, but also allows more of the circuitry to sit in the neck piece, so that the ear pieces can be lighter and more comfortable.
Sick of pairing and unpairing devices constantly? Enjoy multipoint Bluetooth support and play song lists from multiple devices or switch easily between devices for calls and music. Great for when you’ve got songs spread across multiple devices, or you want hands-free calling on one device, but are busy listening to music on another.
Get access to volume, playback and more at your fingertips. Connect to your smartphone for phone or voice activated commands using Siri or Google Assistant. The W330NB gives you the choice between classic tactile controls or modern voice activated ones. This makes it perfectly adaptable to a variety of use scenarios from sitting in bed to listening in crowded spaces where voice controls are disruptive.
13mm NdFeB drivers
HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
Up to 8 hours
20 - 20, 000 Hz
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL
When buying a new phone, it’s almost always customary to receive free earbuds with your purchase. However, these freebies are often of low quality and don’t last long. What if you need to buy a new one? How do you know which earbuds are good for your device?
Customers nowadays usually base their buying decision out of these three factors: design, price, and brand. First, they look at the earbuds’ overall appearance. Does it look stylish? Does the color match their taste? Second, they check the price of the product. Does it fit into their budget? Can they get something cheaper for the same quality? And third, the brand. Is the brand known in the industry? Is it trusted by a lot of users?
These are good reasons to decide which earbuds to buy. However, it isn’t enough. Choosing earbuds based only on these factors might not give you the best bang for your buck. To help avoid buying earbuds you’ll hate, check out the following factors before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Earbuds Specifications
It’s important to note that looks, price and even brand don’t always measure to their quality. So how do you know if the product is good? Because you can’t try out earbuds before purchase, the best thing you can do is to check the specs of the product in its packaging. If you’re shopping online, then be sure that you look into its product details carefully. Here are technical specs you have to check when choosing earbuds:
– refers to the measure of opposition a circuit provides to a current when a voltage is applied. Basically, the higher the impedance of a device, the less current will flow. To achieve maximum power, and in this case, the best sound quality – one must match the impedance of the source to the impedance of the earbuds.
– refers to ‘how loud the earbuds can go’. The sensitivity specs show how electric signals are changed into acoustic signals. It is often measured in sound pressure level (SPL). For safe music listening, you must pick earbuds with a mid-range level of sensitivity. Anything above the limit can be dangerous to your ears.
– measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. Knowing the frequency response of a headphone can help you choose the right device if you wish to listen to a particular type of music. For example, if you like to hear music with lots of bass, then you should look for earphones with low bass frequency.
– turn electrical signals to sound pressure. They are responsible for creating the sound within your device. So the stronger/larger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earbuds. Drivers can also boost bass and trebles for a good listening experience.
2. Perfect Fit
Not all earphones can properly fit our ears. Factors like your ear shape and the earbuds design can affect comfort. Thus, finding good earbuds that fit your ear snugly and securely is important. Bad earbuds only hurt your ear after a while of using especially for people who have sensitive outer ears.
For best experience, I recommend buying earbuds that nestle gently in your ear hole. Most of them have rubber tips that don’t hurt like the plastic ones. There are also other options that may be more comfortable like the specialized comfort earbuds, foam tips, and custom-molded tips that contour your ear shape.
3. Type and Specialization
Earbuds come in all shapes, sizes for various purposes. You’ll have to choose the type that will suit your needs, depending on the kind of activity you’ll be likely using your ear buds for. For example, if you’re working out or jogging, earbuds with secure fit is the smarter option. On the contrary, if you simply want to listen to good music, then you should pick earbuds that deliver the best sound quality. Here are some types of earbuds:
– These earbuds work to isolate sound. It blocks other noises in the surroundings so you enjoy whatever you’re listening to. It’s perfect for listening music when you’re in traffic or at crowded places.
– Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block any kind of noise in your surroundings. They are often very powerful, and can even let you sleep through noisy surroundings.
– Do you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym? If so, then you should choose sweat resistant earphones. These earphones are built specially to block out moisture from sweat.
– If you’re looking for more convenience, then you need Bluetooth earbuds. These kinds of earbuds are connected to your device using Bluetooth technology. They offer great freedom especially if you’re doing sports or any activity that requires lots of movement.
Now that you’re ready, you can make an informed decision to get the best purchase.